Application of the message sentences to be downlinked from ITF-2 in space!
ITF-2 has the message data memory that can be rewrote by the uplink command from our ground station at University of Tsukuba. By using this function, shall we send messages to all over the world from space?
Enter your messages to the application form as follows!
Your messages must
– contain only alphabets and numbers.
(You cannot use symbols, for example, dots, brackets, ? symbol. )
– be less than 32 characters including blanks.
– not include personally identifiable information
(You cannot use your name, callsign and etc…)
– not include political, religious, violent or sexual contents
– not include contents slandering specific individuals, organizations, nations and etc
◯ hello world this is jq1ztk itf2 (31 characters)
◯ i am itf2 yui from tsukuba (26 characters)
× itf-2 yui was deployed 2017 January 16th (40 characters and using ” – [hyphen]”)
We, YUI project members will choose, uplink and order ITF-2 to downlink the applied message.
The operation schedules are to be announced as soon as possible.
And, we are going to publish the audio files or the movies that are recorded ITF-2 application message downlink received at Univ. of Tsukuba ground station, on this web site or our operation blog (http://operationitf-2.blogspot.jp/).
We are looking forward to your much message application.